At Link Care, we only recruit people with the right attitude and aptitude for providing homecare services to our Service Users.
We have built a reputation as a quality employer through our commitment to provide and support staff development by training and career development prospects. Please see below for details of our current vacancies.
All positions are subject to two references and an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
Link Care Nursing Agency is an equal opportunities employer.
Home Care Coordinator – Click Here
Care Worker Jobs – Click Here
Weekend CareWorker Job – Click Here
Home Care Coordinator - £20,000 per annum
Home Care Coordinator ensures effective rostering of care plans for the service users so that they may continue to live in their homes and in the community.
The Home Care Coordinator will manage and distribute resources effectively, and will ensure that all Home Care is provided in a caring and respectful way in keeping with all relevant policies and procedures and Health and Social Care Act 2008.
The ideal candidate would be NVQ qualified in Health and Social Care and have had proven experience in a similar role particularly supporting the recruitment process in a domiciliary care setting.
The main focus of the position will initially be on driving forward the recruitment effort to help grow the branch.
Other main responsibilities include:
Qualifications Required - NVQ 2 leading to NVQ 3
- Produce visit schedules and timetables for care staff (rostering)
- Assess client needs, write and update risk assessment and care plans
- Ensure that care is provided according to all relevant policies, procedures and regulations
- Monitor and evaluate all tasks of the Home Care Worker and the program
- Monitor supplies and resources
- Identify persons requiring home care and client needs
- Work closely with the branch manager and report on activities and outcomes for service users.
- Be involved with staff development, training and appraisals.
- Write reports on complaints, accidents and incidents as required.
- Operate day to day care services in line with the latest health and safety policies.
- Participate in meetings on all staff issues as required by the branch manager
- Be part of On Call rota.
Care Workers – Bromley, Bexley and Sidcup
Link Care is looking for enthusiastic and reliable homecare workers to support independent living so that our Service Users can remain within the comfort of their own homes. The successful Care Worker will have experience or understanding of care provision and have a passion to develop a career in Care. Care work will include:
This is a great opportunity for applicants looking for a new challenge whether it is full time, part time or weekend work. To apply you must live within or near the Bromley or Bexley Borough and have a valid UK driving licence and have access to your own car.
- Personal Care including washing, dressing, bathing and toileting
- Cooking and Meal Preparation
- Housekeeping including cleaning, ironing, laundry and shopping
We offer a competitive salary plus Holiday Pay and high pay rates for weekend working.
Weekend Care Worker
Link Care is looking for Weekend Care Workers whose primary responsibility will be providing temporary weekend cover for staff sickness or absence delivering personal care within a Service User’s homes across the Bromley and Bexley area.
Key tasks will be assisting Service Users with all aspects of personal care, eating, washing, dressing and general support.
Applicants should either be a senior carer or team leader and have relevant Home Care experience. This job is on a rota basis.
The company will provide mandatory training and this must be completed before commencing work.
You will be remunerated at the higher weekend rate for the calls undertaken and an additional £25 per weekend day cover. The day cover is payable subject to all day availability.
Please note that you must live within or near the Bexley or Bromley Borough and have a valid UK driving licence and have access to your own car.
Are you interested in any of the above vacancies and keen to join us to make a difference?
Simply fill out the questionnaire below or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to arrange an interview.
|Providing Home Care, Home Help and Personal Care in the areas of Bromley, Beckenham, Bexley and Sidcup including BR1, BR2, BR3, BR4, BR5, BR6, BR7, BR8, DA1, DA2, DA3, DA4, DA5, DA6, DA7, DA8, DA14, DA15, SE9
|© 2011 Link Care Nursing Agency, All rights reserved. Providers of Domiciliary Homecare Services.