Meet the team
Rebecca MoxomCare Coordinator - Bexley
From being a swimming teacher for those children with special needs and now working in care I have found a real passion within the care sector. I thoroughly enjoy the work that I do and will continue to grow and progress within the company.
SherriCare Coordinator - Bromley
Sherri - Profile being updated
Amina SheikField Care Supervisor - Barnet
Amina has prior experience in care. She has shown her eagerness in this field and has a good rapport with the field staff and Service Users.
Katie has worked in the NHS and education for the past 20 years and is now utilising her broad experience in the care industry specialising in recruitment.
KatherineCare Coordinator - Barnet
Katherine has a retail management background but has developed her passion for care looking after her Sister and Nan who were both terminally ill. She is looking to further her career in Health and Social Care by working towards Level 5.
Yasmin HasanTeam Leader - Barnet
Yasmin - Profile being updated.
AdrianField Care Supervisor
I have worked in Health and Social Industry for 15 years. My qualifications includes Masters Degree in Public Health.
We understand that letting someone into your home to provide you care and support can be a big decision, therefore, our homecare staff consist of helpful, compassionate and trained individuals who provide quality support to our Service Users.
We carefully select our homecare staff based solely upon their suitability for the post so that they understand the needs of our Service Users and have the ability to provide safe and effective care services.
We use the Values Based Recruitment (VBR) approach which aims to attract and select staff on the basis that their individual values and behaviours align with the values of the Company.
We are looking for the following values when we recruit our staff:
- Link – Connect, listen and focus on the other person (this can be our Service Users and Staff)
- Enjoy – Take pride in your work, be happy and innovative and help others to enjoy life.
- Care – care, compassion and promoting choice, rights and celebrating individuality and diversity
- Outcome - Outcome based care planning, strategies and policies, striving for the best outcome.
- All staff undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
- In addition, they undergo a rigorous training programme covering the mandatory training standards which includes theory as well as practical courses.
- Training is followed by shadowing existing workforce in the community to equip themselves with the practical know-how and also to experience a variety of different situations and challenges they will be experiencing whilst working in the field.
At Link, we have invested in technology to ensure that our Service Users receive the care they expect from us as their Care Provider.
We have invested in mobile app capability to ensure that our Care Teams are equipped with timely information and can access changes to the care requirements to provide effective services in the community. Our care team have instant access to information and guidance about Service Users to address their needs in a meaningful way.